[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - ScopeType.PAGE question

brachie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 8 09:29:03 EST 2008

Hi,

the Seam app in our project opens a new conversation when the user enters a page. All actions on that page are based on ajax-requests and reRender of page regions. So I outject all objects the user can select and work with on that page in ScopeType.PAGE. Are there any disadventages I should consider when doing this?

Also, is there some kind of timeout of this objects in page scope or other things I should know?

Regards,

Alexander

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127824#4127824

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127824