[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam moves from CVS to SVN

wchico2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 8 09:40:56 EST 2008

BTW I am curious because we are also at the point of doing a move to SVN (or not ; , and, yes, I know it maybe a bit off-topic.. ;)

Developers here work with Eclipse which, as we noticed, has a problem when refactoring where the Eclipse built-in SVN client somehow gets confused and breaks.

So I was wondering what IDE(s) you use where this problem does not arise (or has not been noticed so far ;)

Thanks for a hint,
Wolfgang.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127831#4127831

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127831