[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Deleting completed PI's programmatically using EE app

jaydub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 8 12:06:32 EST 2008

Greetings,

I am using the EE app, deployed on a Jboss 4.2.2 server, executing about 100K process instances per day.   As you might imagine, my DBA is getting aggravated at the size of the JBPM_* tables.    Is there any way I can delete these old process instances programmatically or do I need to write an out-of band stored procedure to manually delete them?    As noted, all interaction is done with the jBPM stateless session beans.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127910#4127910

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127910