[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss 5.0.0 Beta3 Messaging Client

cfergus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 8 21:41:16 EST 2008

Problem resolved.
It would not work while using jboss-messaging-client version 1.4.1.Beta3.  The boot of jboss indicates that it's using jboss-messaging version 1.4.0.SP1.  I downloaded 1.4.0.SP1 version and used the messaging-client from this, and it now works as expected.

Should these versions be compatible with one another or not?  That is; should a 1.4.0 server support 1.4.1+ clients (and vice versa)?  I can't say for certain that they don't, but in my case they did not.

Thank you for your prompt response to my issue.  Your team is doing a great service to the community.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128043#4128043

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128043