[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - installing PHP module for Windows

letstry do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 9 10:51:48 EST 2008

Hallo

I am using JBoss 4.2.0 and trying to install PHP module for Windows (XP).
I have downlaoded php5servlet-windows-i586-SP1.zip, unziped all dlls
on my class path (for example jboss/bin). I also adjusted web.xml and server.xml as described here

and copied webapps folder to jboss/server/default/deploy. I have also copied jbossweb-extra.jar to jboss/lib and jboss/server/default/lib.

When starting server I get an error during deployment of the PHP module:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't find SAPI class, no libphp5servlet in java.library.path(....;c:\jboss-4.2.0.GA\bin)

All DLLs are in the c:\jboss-4.2.0.GA\bin directory but
libphp5servlet does not exist in windows module.
Only php5servlet.dll is there.

Has someone else the same problem ?
In othe formus tehre some questions like this bu no answer.

Thanks in advance
Andre Teshler

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128086#4128086

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128086