[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: gpd.xml bend coordinates

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 9 12:34:39 EST 2008

So bendpoints are in fact nothing more than line-segments with a kind of weird coordinate system. Besides that, you cannot draw a diagram without having the original processdefinition.xml as wel, since you have to know where the transitions go to. I wonder why Koen implemented it this way. Maybe it has something to do with Eclipse GEF or something... now I'm even more in favour of having one file with GPD info within the processelements using namespaces and not to separate sections in one file, see

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=107992&postdays=0

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128099#4128099

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128099