[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Anybody got Seam 2.0.0 working with WebSphere 6.1 and EJ

jbalunas@redhat.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 9 20:35:14 EST 2008

That explains my confusion then :)

When I get a chance I'll try websphere on windows.  I can't really do that this week though.  Its possible that there are different behaviors.

The only other thing I can think of right now is to check the various logs under:
WebSphere/AppServer1/profiles/AppSrv01/logs directory.  I found the "ffdc" directory under that directory.  It contains individual log files for some errors that don't show in the system out or err logs.

Good luck and let me know how it goes.  I'll also check windows when I can.

-Jay

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128133#4128133

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128133