[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: <s:fileUpload> problem on Internet Explorer

kai222 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 10 12:03:23 EST 2008

Shane, thanks for your effort!

I have to test this in a different way. The seam-space example from Seam 2.0.1.GA doesn't work in my Internet Explorer 6 neither. Do you just have an idea which of the thousands of configuration possibilities of IE is maybe disabled/enabled? I thought I had the default setting because I don't use IE ;-)

--

By the way: I tried to install the example with "ant tomcat.deploy" in Tomcat, but at start up I get the message:

Error listenerStart
Context [/jbosss-seam-space] startup failed due to previous errors

I will not look into this further, it's just fyi.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128182#4128182

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128182