[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JBoss Seam DVDStore Example- Hibernate Mapping Question

bloreguy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 10 17:47:20 EST 2008

Thank you very much. WHere do I specify that the JPA annotated classes have to be loaded automatically? I used the entry
property name="hibernate.archive.autodetection" value="class, hbm" and still see that when I refer to an entity class, it gives me an exception that the entity class is not mapped.

When I add an entry mapping class in hibernate.cfg.xml, the error disappears.
Also, I see that the dvdstore demo does not use any entry to autodetect the schema and this is where I missed the link.

Thanks again

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128204#4128204

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128204