[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Reliable delivery

vc123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 10 20:06:50 EST 2008

Hi,

We are evaluating JBoss Messaging suitability for reliable delivery.

I am not quite sure how reliable message delivery (PERSISTENT) is implemented in JBoss Messaging.  Assuming a JDBC persistence manager, does the AUTO_ACK mode result in a JDBC commit after each message ?

On my tests,  persistent auto-ack send was too fast ( about 3000 1K messages/s) which means that there is no auto commit.  if so,  it would mean that persistent message delivery is not really reliable which is a violation of the JMS spec.

Thanks.

VJ

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128216#4128216

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128216