[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Unable to create a WSClient that uses jboss-wsse-client.

shashankjain do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 11 00:53:23 EST 2008

Hi ,
I am trying to set up a standalone client for JBossWS Security. I am using JBoss4.2 with JBoss ws2.0.2.
I am unable to get the standalone client working.I think server expects the <wse-security tag which the client is not sending. I have all the configuration files in proper place both on client and server. Can anyone who has configured it end to end guide me on this.
I need this help a little urgently
Best Regards
Shashank

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128242#4128242