[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam moves from CVS to SVN
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 11 04:20:59 EST 2008
Here's the info that I have been told:
- when refactoring e.g.
1) create MyTestclass
2) refactor by rename to "MyTestClass"
3) Consequence: one cannot check in "MyTestClass" because
SVN has problems with differing upper case/lower case
- another refactoring example, this time for packages
1) create this.is.my.package
2) refactor by rename to "this.is.your.package"
- one cannot check in the new package structure
- the old package structure cannot be deleted ("out of transaction")
- after a complete re-checkout of the Eclipse project,
the rsp. classes have been doubled
- no empty directories can be checked in
- directories cannot be excluded from versioning (.cvsignore-like) e.g. for
temporary usage of Ant build processes; as a result, after each build the
Eclipse project automatically changes its status to 'changed'..
- info messaging to inform on concurrent access of sources that are
checked in has not been implemented or is not functional
- further issues not mentioned anymore by the developer
Note that these tests are already some time ago.
So I would like to know if you have come across these issues,
thanks very much.
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128279#4128279
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128279
More information about the jboss-user