[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam/jBpm deployment on linux - need hints

javabeats do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 11 08:48:45 EST 2008

Thanks jteb,

I understand what you say, and I agree - the reason I haven't brought this up at the Glassfish forum yet is that I was hoping it was a specific Seam issue. So I posted to see if such a problem was a common one, or a known issue for someone lingering here.

As far as the versions of glassfish are concerned, they are the same build version - only different concerning the OSes at hand. I also suspect that this has something to do with how glassfish searches for files/resources in different OSes...

Thanks again!

Rodrigo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128359#4128359

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128359