[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - task-create event

twiceknightly do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 11 10:57:09 EST 2008

Hi,

I have a start state with a task and some variables (see below).  However I want to set the initial values of the variables.  That's what I am try to do in the action called "SetupSuspiciousTransaction"  using the task-create event.  i.e. I'm trying to do some initial setup in my start state when I first create this task.  The problem I'm having is that the call to processInstance.getTaskMgmtInstance().createStartTaskInstance(); doesn't seem to fire off the action.  I assumed that during the creation of the start task my action would be called.  It is getting called but I think it's getting called on taskInstance.end();  How would I do some initialisation before starting the task on the start-state?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128417#4128417

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128417