[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Turning of INFO-logging except for some categories

pete007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 11 20:12:38 EST 2008

Ah, works great, thank you very much.
I commented out all category-entries in jboss-log4j.xml.
Then I created two new ones, and mostly all messages were gone:
<category name="com">
  |   <priority value="WARN"/>
  | </category>
  | <category name="org">
  |   <priority value="WARN"/>
  | </category>
An extra category enables the deploy-messages:
anonymous wrote :

On each deploy I get the following additional messages:
INFO  [EARDeployer] Init J2EE application: file:/F:/jboss/server/default/deploy/test.ear
  | WARN  [SessionFactoryObjectFactory] InitialContext did not implement EventContext
  | INFO  [ServletContextListener] Welcome to Seam 2.0.0.GA
  | WARN  [Initialization] Did not install PojoCache due to NoClassDefFoundError: org/jgroups/MembershipListener
  | INFO  [EARDeployer] Started J2EE application: file:/F:/jboss/server/default/deploy/test.ear
Are these relevant/normal?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128545#4128545

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128545