[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: fileupload

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 12 02:16:19 EST 2008

Yes, I meant upload.  One of these days I will learn how to spell. Or type. Or just plain learn to keep my mind focused on the topic at hand instead of wandering off in 18 related and unrelated directions. (I have no hope whatsoever of achieving that final goal.)

I always assumed that that the file size would be made available before the file was transfered, but I could be wrong. I could write a quick test, but this is the week of JBossWorld and I expect to be busy all week with little keyboard time. But then you could easily test this yourself - try uploading a huge file and see what it takes to get the filesize.  If it takes a long time and the available disk space was drastically reduced, or not, you have your answer. Then you can be the expert and tell us.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128594#4128594

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128594