[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - mix messages from database with messages from file?

wachtda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 12 02:39:21 EST 2008

Hello together

Thanks the tutorial from Pete Muir I'm now able to store my messages in a database. Is it possible to mix ressource messages from the database and from a property file?

My idea is to store messages for the pure gui in property files and messages of the data in a database. Will it be possible to make two resource e.g. messages_view and messages_data on which messages_view select the keys from a property file (messages_view_en...) and the messages_data directly from a database?

Thank you for hints
Greets....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128604#4128604

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128604