[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Questions on describe/classloader deployers and CL scope

gcompienne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 12 07:31:12 EST 2008

anonymous wrote :
  | Where do you see it getting created?
  | Since it's the AbstractTopLevelClassLoaderSystemDeployer that does this in AS5 --> VFSTopLevelClassLoaderSystemDeployer, and its stage is CLASSLOADER.

Ok, so I suspect the problem I am getting is the fact that the BaseClassLoader is created by the VFSTopLevelClassLoaderSystemDeployer before my CL deployer gets called (logical as the system one was loaded first).

That is interesting. In my case, ideally, I would not want to have to change the conf/bootstrap-beans.xml to change the order of the deployers and insert mine.

So is there a way that at the describe stage I could provide enough information to tell the VFSTopLevelClassLoaderSystemDeployer not to kick in yet or change the order they will be prioritized? (input, outputs would be one way, and I am wondering: should I try to remove/relocate the input needed by VFSTopLevelClassLoaderSystemDeployer to work...?).

Thanks.

Gilles.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128711#4128711

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128711