[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: I can't run a simple stateless bean with my Jboss and Se

wluque do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 12 07:54:47 EST 2008

Hello, i have the same problem , i understand .. i need to make EAR deployment ...

I Working in eclipse 3311 ....

I create a seam web project "registrationExample" , it automatic generated in my workspace this projects:

registrationExample  ( Web Project )
registrationExample-test  ( Java Project )

.. I create the tutorial example #1 (Registration Example) ...

and running "Run on server"  ( jbosss 4.2.2 ) ... this generate a WAR an automatic deployment ...

but , off course , no instantiate registryAction ( stateles ejb ) ...
Exception : Could not instantiate Seam component: register

** i don´t understand how to make the packaging , and how to arquitect the projects ... EJB classes / xhtml,jsp Presentation

Anybody can send me a example simple project in eclipse ?

thanks a lot !

Walter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128717#4128717

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128717