[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - NotLoggedInException

vwiencek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 12 09:24:43 EST 2008

Hello,

I've a xhtml page using a session bean to acces my entities. When I trying to access some entities, sometimes, for some entities, I need to be identified ...

When I throw a NotLoggedInException, I get an error on the page. Why is'nt that exception caught by seam, to force a redirection to login.xhtml ?

I can't use @Restrict, because I need to execute the method and query the entity to know if it is restricted.

  | @Unwrap
  | 	public Wedding getWedding() {
  | 		if (wedding != null && wedding.getSiteName().equals(name))
  | 			return wedding;
  | 		try{
  | 			wedding = (Wedding)em
  | 				.createQuery("from Wedding where siteName like :name")
  | 				.setParameter("name", name)
  | 				.getSingleResult();
  |
  | 			if (wedding.getIsPrivate()){
  | 				if (currentUser == null ||
  | 					!currentUser.isAllowedToView(wedding))	{
  | 					log.info("must be loggued");
  | 					throw new org.jboss.seam.security.NotLoggedInException();
  | 				}
  | 			}
  |
  | 			return wedding;
  | 		}