[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Custom Servlet and Conversation Propagation

reind do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 12 14:05:31 EST 2008

I have a custom servlet in my application where I'd like the conversation to span the whole session.

I want all my entities managed for the duration of the http session. I'd use @PersistenceContext(EXTENDED), but this would only work if I merged all entity references that I got from other seam components (which use the SMPC).

I'd also prefer to avoid having to manage a 'cid' request parameter. Is there anyway I can tie a conversation to a session variable? Or would I be better off using another approach?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128903#4128903

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128903