[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WS-Security Newbie Question...

shashankjain do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 13 00:34:36 EST 2008

Hi Peter,
Can you validate my approach here.
I plan to add some SOAP headers (for user name password/sso ticket)from the client using a handler on the client. Once we are able to do it we can encrypt using standard API's. On the server we can decrypt and in another handler extract the SOAP headers. Once we get the user name and password we can pass it to the JAAS API for further processing.

What I was thinking is that is there any standard way of doing it
Regards
Shashank

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128992#4128992

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128992