[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Facing problem while running servicemix sample on Jboss/Gero

yogesharora do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 13 02:05:31 EST 2008

Hi,

I am facing problem while running a sample code of servicemix in jboss/Geronimo.
The sample is running fine with  servicemix stand alone but not working when deployed on  jboss/Geronimo.
What I have observed is that the http consumer is not getting the response data.

sendOut() method of MyMarshler is not getting called of my marshler bean class.

The response is not getting displayed on the Internet browser. The same thing runs fine as standalone application.
The other details are given below:

Environment:
========
Jboss 4.2.2.GA
servicemix3.2.1
Java 1.5
OS Linux

Steps Performed:
===========
1. xbean configuration for http-consumer service unit is:
	<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

	<beans xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
	       xmlns:ex="http://www.servicemix.org/example">

	  <http:consumer service="ex:httplistener"
			 endpoint="ex:listenerEndpoint"
			 locationURI="http://0.0.0.0:8192/upload/"
			 defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
					 targetService="ex:lineReverse"
			 marshaler="#marshaler" />

2. xbean configuration for bean service unit.

	<beans xmlns:bean="http://servicemix.apache.org/bean/1.0"
	       xmlns:ex="http://www.servicemix.org/example">

	  <bean:endpoint service="ex:lineReverse" endpoint="lineReverseEndpoint"
bean="#lineReverseBean" />

Exception: There is no exception raised at all.
======

Please help me to resolve this. A early response will be highly appreciated as it is a bottleneck for my work.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128997#4128997

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128997