[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - problem trying to manage exception in pages.xml

drim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 13 03:59:10 EST 2008

Hello,

I have a problem trying to handle exception in pages.xml :

I am using this code in pages.xml to manage exception :

  |     	<exception>
  |     	<redirect view-id="/error/exception.seam">
  | 			<message>error</message>
  | 		</redirect>
  |     </exception>

and this code in web.xml to manage 404 errors :

  | 	<error-page>
  | 		<error-code>404</error-code>
  | 		<location>/error/notfound.seam</location>
  | 	</error-page>

When there is a 404 errors, it's the exception.seam view that is called (not   notfound.seam).

I dont understand why  catch 404 errors.

Thank you for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129021#4129021

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129021