[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Named conversation and new instance redirected to Home?

eirirlar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 13 07:18:33 EST 2008

In my application I keep getting "Conversation id is already in use" when I try to use the same link twice to start the natural conversation. I thought I should have a look at the seam-bay example to figure out what I did wrong, but it turns out the same problem exists there. Please try for yourself (seam-2.1.0.A1):

1) log in
2) search for art, click on the painting
3) place a bid
4) visit www.whatever.com
6) place a bid -> Conversation id is already in use

Seams like there's a either a bug in the way seam-bay uses natural conversations, or a bug in the implementation of natural conversation. Either way, any help appreciated :)

Regards, Eirik

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129095#4129095

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129095