[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JBoss Messaging RA configuration

kdeboer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 13 11:07:35 EST 2008

Hi Everybody

I have been playing with JBoss Messaging for a few days and want to achieve something which i cannot get to work:

The idea is the following:

Have a JBoss Appserver procuce message to a clustered JBoss Mesaging implementation via JCA RA adapter connected to teh remote cluster. I would like to achieve this without a local JBoss Messaging Instance in the appserver. The JCA access here is not required but would be nice to have because the consumer side should work this way.
On the consumer side i wuold like to have an EJB3 MDB agin connected via a JCA resource adapter to the cluster. (again preferrably without the local Jboss Messaging service, only libs)

I have been experimenting with extending the Local JNDI with part of the remote JNDI tree to get access to the remote queue
I also tested setting up a XA Connection to the remote cluster but then i got stuck trying to make a remote queue into in administered object. I don't know what properties this admin object would accept.
There are plenty of examples how to get this done with ActiveMq, WebsphereMQ but nothing with Jboss Messaging.

I would like to know if there is any change of success in this scenario.

Thnx
Karl de Boer

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129195#4129195

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129195