[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Packaging support?

klob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 13 14:08:32 EST 2008

"max.andersen at jboss.com" wrote : I don't belive much in generating more artifacts...but I do belive in better integration ;)

  | Look up http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/FastAndIncrementalPackagingInJBossTools for the current options - there is an example of the current ant integration.

Given all of the above, I would like to work and deploy locally in an expanded EAR form, to take advantage of the wizard support, etc. But when my project needs to be deployed, I would like to generate an updated ANT build file for the deployment group, which assumes that they have gotten the code out of sccs in expanded form. Eclipse allows you to export an ANT build.xml file for all projects except the EAR itself. Would you then manually write a build.xml for the EAR that called the build.xml for the projects, or is there some better way?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129236#4129236

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129236