[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] OutOfMemoryError on JBoss Portal, when run in 64-bit JVM

Stephen Davidson gorky at freenet.carleton.ca
Wed Feb 13 20:10:48 EST 2008

What are your JavaOpts?  You DO have the Env. Var set, right?

If you need to increase your memory, try increasing the memory settings using
JavaOpts.

java -X for details.  Don't forget to check what Java launches with as a minimum
(I forget off hand, but its not alot, and may not be enough in your case).

For my Eclipse environment, I have the following settings;
-Xms256m -Xmx512m -XX:PermSize=64m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m

-Steve