[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - What if you don't want a Task Instance created just yet?

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 14 08:09:23 EST 2008

Hi,

When my token moves to a Task Node, it automatically creates a Task Instance for the task(s) there. How do I stop it from automatically creating a task instance?

The reason I want this is that I am using an action to create a number of task instances, determined at run time, on node-enter, and assigning each instance to the relevant actors. But that automatically created task instance is also there, which I dont want.

Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129386#4129386

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129386