[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Undeploy portlet application

Malakis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 14 10:50:31 EST 2008

I have problem with completly undeployment of portlet page from server.

I had deploy mine portlets on new page in default portal. It works well, redeploying WAR works well too until i changed name of it.
When I changed name of WAR there were two WARs on server, which rendered the same page so of course there was conflict. Next I removed old WAR. JBoss reacted in some way: it started to show an empty page and restarting server or removing and putting WAR with new name didn't help (with old name it works as before name changing).

So mine question is: where jBoss keeps informations about default portal and about default and new pages in it?

Of course other sollutions of mine problem will be also welcome (I really need to rename this WAR).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129430#4129430

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129430