[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - why EJB container-managed transaction was commited after a f

leo_ni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 14 13:26:14 EST 2008

Hi,
I am having the following issue with JBOSS/EJB/Hibernate:
 when the ejb fucntion was excuted to some point, a Hibernate query failed due to bad mapping of column to property in hmb.xml file, I understand there would be some exception thrown out when Hibernate was doing hydrating from the resultset to pojo, but what I don't understand is, at the same time (maybe before it) the EJB transaction associated with the function was committed even if the function was not executed to the end (It was in debug mode, I checked the database and it was supposed to be rollbacked anyway 'coz I set rollback only for the session EJB instance).

Can anybody help me out of it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129466#4129466

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129466