[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - 64-bit JVM on 2.6.4

kahotep do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 14 13:39:21 EST 2008

Does anyone know the best 64-bit JVM and/or JAVA_OPTS that work well with JBoss Portal 2.6.4?  I have been using "Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 1.5.0_13-b05,Sun Microsystems Inc." to no avail.

I'm getting a few errors, such as the ones I listed in this thread earlier:
http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/jboss-user/2008-February/111071.html

All of the deployments of JBoss that I'm about to install will be in the 64-bit environment, and I'm rather surprised that its not working "out of the box" like it always has when I would run it in a 32-bit environment.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129471#4129471

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129471