[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - a4j:include and seam navigation rules

rodrigotico do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 14 19:57:21 EST 2008

Hello,

Is there any way to render a page in a include area from outside this area using seam navigation rules?

For example:

1- I have wizard in a middle of a page (main.xhtml)
2- This wizard is implemented with a4j:include and the previous and next buttons are inside the step pages (step1.xhtml, step2.xhtml, ...)
3- The navigation rules are on page.xml (step1.page.xml)
4- On my main page I have a button to reset this wizard.

Example of a navigation file

I tried to put a navigation rule at main.page.xml but it clears all the rest of the main page when I reset the wizard and shows only the step1.xhtml.

>>main.page.xml

  | <page>
  | 	<navigation>
  | 		<rule if-outcome="reset">
  | 			<render view-id="/step1.xhtml"/>
  | 		</rule>
  | 	</navigation>
  | </page>

Is there any solution to render only at that included area?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129536#4129536

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129536