[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: An association from the table JBPM_NODE refers to an unm

seanmcelroy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 15 05:14:13 EST 2008

I am using jbpm-jpdl-3.2.2 and Script.hbm.xml is not commented out.

I get the error when I execute this code:

  | JbpmConfiguration jbpmConfiguration = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance();
  | JbpmContext jbpmContext = jbpmConfiguration.createJbpmContext();
  | return jbpmContext.getGraphSession().findLatestProcessDefinitions();

As an aside, I am trying to develop my own web based admin console. Can you recommend a good approach?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129595#4129595

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129595