[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Tools Dialogs and SEAM

squ1rr3l do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 15 10:15:00 EST 2008

The Tools dialogs for SEAM do not appear to integrate well with the project dialogs.  I can use the "Preferences" -> Jboss Tools -> Seam dialog to manage Seam runtimes, but when I go into the project properties dialogs, it does not pick up the runtimes that are available.

The "Runtime" drop box does not list the runtimes.  I can open the "Installed Runtimes" from there, and see the runtimes there or add new ones, but they do not show up in the drop-down.  If I delete a runtime, the project retains a setting for it and I cannot get rid of it (where is this information stored?).

I get warnings about the runtimes not existing.

Is there any way to clean this up?  I have searched through the eclipse config files and cannot find references to the names??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129674#4129674

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129674