[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: ClassLoaderMetaData not propagating (yet?) to classloade

gcompienne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 15 12:40:40 EST 2008

Ok, I think I found out why changing the domain on the ClassLoaderMetaData didn't propagate to the created classloader. It is due to the fact the code uses the "Module.domain" attribute rather than the "Module.metadata.domain".

All the other information seems to propagate fine.

I will try to access and change the "Module.domain" from the deployer but I wonder if I didn't misunderstood what the domain was for...

Initially I was thinking of it as a nice way (via CLMetaData) to try and link related areas together (like all the classloaders of a specific app) but I am not sure anymore if that's really the case.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129735#4129735

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129735