[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: Jboss/JMX

Vinith do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 16 02:13:41 EST 2008

"vickyk" wrote : "Vinith" wrote : Hi, Is there any possibility to create multiple Jboss-server instances through MBean??
  | What are you trying to do exactly , your question does not make any sense to me ?

Hi Vicky,
            Thanks for your reply.am sorry.am new to all these stuffs.I am writing a standalone Java app(Jboss-Installer) where i have to give the user provision to start jboss server,Create new server instances(for app & web),depoy,undepoly,shutdown,montior the server.Everything should be handled through Jboss-JMX(via MBeans).I came to know deploy,undeploy,shudown operations using MBean(MainDeployer) but am not able create new server instances(like default...).Is thr any possibility for tht.??
               Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vinith

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129805#4129805