[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Bug? Outjected boolean changes value mid-template

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 17 13:53:19 EST 2008

"tomstrummer" wrote : I understand that I can't keep state in my SLSB, but I thought the point was that you could biject stateful values into your SLSBs.  See http://books.google.com/books?id=h1madTvupB8C&pg=PA162&vq=listing+6-2&sig=gedSD8Cnzsm8Oj-tDxPWs7pmvkk

Yes, correct.

You explicitly set the value to false in your bean (boolean showPortfolioForm = false;) - so your point about it not being explicitly set is wrong.

What do you expect Seam to do? Use telepathy to read what you intended rather than what you programmed?

My suggestion - use a Boolean rather than a boolean, and only set it when you explicitly need to.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129928#4129928

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129928