[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: how to leave a long running conversation and start a new

marcelkolsteren do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 17 17:55:57 EST 2008

Thanks for presenting your solution to a similar problem. We share the hope for attention of the Seam team to these conversation switching issues. In your case, the new conversation only starts after the redirect, in the next request. That makes a big difference. I need to switch to another conversation inside an action method, and I would like the new conversation to be active in the render response phase, without redirecting. So the ideal solution that you present won't help me out.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129989#4129989

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129989