[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Message redistribution
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 18 06:23:35 EST 2008
1)You have deployed your queue as clustered
2) ClusterPullConnectionFactory is specified in the server peer config and is deployed
3) Something is wrong in your JGroups config.
1. - confirmed (via JMX attribute of destination in JMX-Console)
2. - confirmed (JMX mbean present in JMX-Console)
3. - Might need to investigate more here. However, I do find JBM clustering working for another scenario. I have a distributed topic and when I publish from any node, the resulting messages are consumed by all MDBs in cluster (1 such MDB per node).
Will check the distributed example and report back here.
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130060#4130060
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130060
More information about the jboss-user