[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Message redistribution

martin.wickus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 18 09:13:06 EST 2008

I got it working, but something strange is afoot here.

Although the JMX-Console showed my mbeans are clustered, the two entries in the table JBM_POSTOFFICE did NOT. In other words, the flag for the CLUSTERED column was set to 'N'.

I deleted all entries from the JBM_POSTOFFICE table and restarted my nodes. This time, the clustered flags were set correct in the database and everything worked as expected. I ran the distributed-queue example with my own queue and it worked 10 times out of 10.

I only recently clustered this destination, so I wonder if after making the config change, the entry didn't get updated in the database properly. I'll see if I can re-produce this and will report back.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130116#4130116

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130116