[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Problem with Ant + java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

yongheo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 18 23:25:37 EST 2008

Hi,

I have a problem with Ant.
ant worked before I install JBoss application server.

And after installation, I get

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/tools/ant/launch/Launcher
error.

I'm using fedora linux and there was pre-installed ant. It seems that JBoss installed another version of ant. But I can't figure out how to make it work as before.

After I don't want to remove ant and reinstall because there are too many dependency with ant and I don't want to remove them all.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
Please help me.

Yong Heo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130269#4130269

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130269