[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: re-assign actorId in task-assign event...

sgrassie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 19 03:38:53 EST 2008

"mwohlf" wrote : just my 2 cent:
  | maybe I am missing your point, but in step 2 when you create the string with the actorId why don't you set the actorId directly on the swimlane and use the swimlane for the task?

It's a business requirement that only the people in a certain group are allowed to do certain tasks. The particular group is specified as an expression in a swimlane, and our our custom expression assignment handler fetches the users in the group from LDAP, and assigns them as pooled actors to the task.

Ideally what we'd like to happen is that users can see what tasks there are that they are allowed to do, and 'pick' them so that they are assigned to them; or, have those tasks assigned to them (step 2 in my original post).

I've resolved the problem I had in my original post - I just put some simple logic in the action handler that ensures it never enters into a loop.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130294#4130294

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130294