[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Windows vs Linux

egberthuijing do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 19 05:42:17 EST 2008

Hi everybody, At the moment we are building a new J2EE Webapplication  that we deploy in a JBOSS application server. Till now we have a Cobol application om various platforms, Windows, Linux. HP-UX and AIX.
In the future we like to use only one platform, also for very large accounts.
Now we have a question. How does an installation on a Windows platform compare to an installation on a Linux platform?
The same machines, performance , max concurrent connections.
When we have a cluster of JBOSS application servers. Does the number of servers on WINDOWS differ from the number on Linux?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130347#4130347

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130347