[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Timer not firing - why ???

mryilauer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 19 08:05:38 EST 2008

I'm sure not all of this is necessary, but I threw it all at it, and it worked. Whenever I trimmed anything, it didn't. This can't be right, since it seems to create a second timer, but I took care of that in the handler.

    timer = new Timer(pi.getRootToken());
    timer.setGraphElement(pi.getRootToken().getNode());
    timer.setName("programmatic timer");
    timer.setRepeat("10 seconds");
    timer.setDueDate(new Date());
    timer.execute(jbpmContext);