[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Finding out when a node leaves

khkachn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 19 10:23:09 EST 2008

Hi,

Maybe I asked this in the wrong topic, sorry if this is a cross post.

Is it possible to determine or get an event sent when a node leaves the cluster? What I want to do is check in a TreeCache if the node had any work assigned to it and have one of the other nodes take over. That means I would also need a way for the remaining nodes to coordinate the take over, if there is also a good way to do that.

Thanks,

Ken

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130431#4130431

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130431