[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Spring MVC Portlet framework for Development

gudram do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 19 10:31:29 EST 2008

Thank you Swisst, I did go through all the available information and tutorial on Spring MVC portlet framework. Now, as I said, from an application design perspective, I have a portal application which is more of an MVC web application and I need to convert this into a portal application with all the sections of the applications as portlets. I am firm on this design. The only question that I have is can the landing page or the content aggregator be implemented using Spring web MVC ? I am still perplexed with the design decisions that i need to make.

Appreciate any help in this regard.
Thanks
Ram

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130436#4130436