[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Identity stores & JBoss AS 4.2.2.GA bug

msystems do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 19 10:54:50 EST 2008

'Future Roadmap' -  JBoss World Berlin:

anonymous wrote :
  | Add support for connecting with more Identity Stores
  | like Active Directory, Windows Logon, SiteMinder etc

When will JBoss SSO support it, e.g. SiteMinder?

And what about the JBoss AS 4.2.2.GA bug:

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSSO-36

When will it be solved?

I'm using JBoss Seam and I would really like to use JBoss SSO together with JBoss Seam security management.

In my opinion it must be a high priority to get JBoss SSO working with JBoss Seam 2 and JBoss AS 4.2.2.GA ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130447#4130447

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130447