[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Comparing JBoss Portal to Liferay or other portal produc

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 19 16:27:56 EST 2008

Hmm, it's nice to see some spirited discussions... :)

Forums are just what their names imply: a forum for discussion. There is no guarantee that you will get an answer from anyone, let alone from JBoss developers. We try to monitor them but there's only so much we can do.

As far as JIRA tasks go, unless the issue is deemed blocking, it probably won't receive much immediate consideration, though eventually they should. I will look at your submitted tasks right now and see what can be done about them. I'm sorry that you feel like your contributions is not received well enough for you to continue participating.

As far as receiving criticism goes, we can take constructive criticism and even welcome it. However, saying that we're not helpful enough on the forums or threatening stopping contributing is not helping either you, us, the product or our users... :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130546#4130546

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130546