[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: The Interested Idea of Java Web Hosting

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 19 18:08:50 EST 2008

What do you mean by "provide shared web hosting to people"? Are you saying that you want to host web sites or web applications for numerous people, where each person has his or her own "web site"?  Based on the description of cPanel, I think that is what you are asking. Personally, I do not know of any web hosting software written Java, maybe others can chime in.

Also, as far as I know there are no automatic conversion tools to convert php code into JSPs.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130569#4130569

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130569